Whether you’re facing criminal charges or having immigration issues, De Castroverde Law Group – Criminal & Immigration is here to help. We provide quality legal representation in personal injury, criminal defense, and various other practice areas to residents of Las Vegas and their families. Our services also extend to those who are visiting and find themselves in need of legal assistance. If you need an attorney, you can visit our Downtown Las Vegas Office location. De Castroverde Law Group consists of highly experienced attorneys and support staff dedicated to providing you with the best representation possible.
Downtown Las Vegas Office
1201 S Maryland Pkwy
Las Vegas, NV 89104
Phone: (702) 222-9999
Google Map Directions
Since 2005, De Castroverde Law Group has been serving the residents of Las Vegas and the surrounding areas with outstanding legal representation. While our firm has grown over the years, we still maintain that small-town feel in everything we do. We provide one-on-one service to our clients and fight diligently to get them the best outcome possible. Our office now consists of 12 excellent attorneys and a professional support team of 25 litigation assistants, paralegals, case managers, and other team members.
Our Criminal & Immigration office on South Maryland Parkway is across from Huntridge Circle Park. We’re convenient to the main business district and any hotel on the Las Vegas Strip. Our attorneys represent local residents and visitors from other states on problems from motor vehicle accidents to criminal defense.
Not all lawyers are created equal, and the team at De Castroverde stands above others, offering first-rate representation to our clients. We’ll fight diligently for your rights and ensure that you receive the best possible verdict or deal. Our dependable team can help you overcome the challenges you’re facing while providing you with the strategy to limit or overturn litigation exposure. Every client we serve gets a one-on-one experience. Call us today to discuss your case and to learn about your legal options.
Being arrested can be frightening. Your life has changed in a matter of seconds, and you may not know what step to take next. Our vastly experienced criminal defense attorneys are here to guide you through the process and make sure you are fairly represented in court. If you have been charged with a crime, you can rest assured that our team is here to help. We specialize in the following criminal defense practice areas:
- Driving under the influence. DUIs are taken seriously in Las Vegas and can attract severe or mild sentences, such as fines, jail time, and license suspension.
- Disorderly conduct. People visiting Las Vegas come here to let loose and enjoy the nightlife. While this is okay within reason, you may find yourself charged with disorderly conduct. Offenses under this term include displaying drunken behavior, disturbing the peace, and breach of peace. You may be arrested for using profane language, threatening someone, or simply being overly intoxicated.
- Assault charges. Being caught with a weapon in Las Vegas can result in swift action being taken, your arrest, and serious charges with harsh sentences.
- Drug offenses. Even a minor transgression such as possession can have a lasting effect on your record and significantly affect your future.
- Sex crimes, such as prostitution or solicitation. These crimes are taken very seriously in Las Vegas and can have severe consequences. If convicted, you will be required to register as a sex offender.
- Traffic tickets. Whether you have been caught running a stop sign or speeding, traffic violations can end up being much more of a hassle than you would expect without the help of an attorney.
Just because you have been charged with a crime does not mean you are guilty and have to accept it. If you are facing any of the above charges, do not hesitate to reach out to an attorney today. You can fight your charges, and with the help of a skilled attorney, you may successfully get your charges lowered or dropped. Contact De Castroverde today for the necessary legal advice.
There are various types of immigration law issues that can get complicated very quickly. If you are facing deportation, we understand how overwhelming and confusing that can be. We also have experience helping with adjustment of immigration status, family-based immigration, and immigrant visa processing. An attorney can help you and your family through the entire process. Whether representing you at your deportation hearing or assisting you with various visa applications, we are here to help. We specialize in the following immigration practice areas:
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Family-Based Immigration
- Adjustment of Immigration Status
- Consular Processing & Immigrant Visas
- Removal or Deportation
- Work Permits & Employment Authorization Documents
- Widower Petitions
- Persecution & Humanitarian-based Relief
- US Citizenship & Naturalization
We have a team of bilingual/multilingual attorneys proficient in English and Spanish to assist our diverse community better. You can get in touch with us by phone at 702.222.9999 for any of your immigration legal needs.
Reach Out to Us Today
If you need an attorney, reach out to our team at De Castroverde Law Group today. Our Downtown Office can be found at1149 S Maryland Parkway in Las Vegas, across from Huntridge Circle Park. You can reach us by phone 24 hours a day, seven days a week at 702.222.9999, or online by sending us a message. A team member will get back to you to answer any questions you may have or get you scheduled for a free consultation.